Tamagotchi ID

Tamagotchi ID

Friday, August 20, 2010

Followers and Gotchi Figures!!

I'm happy because it looks like I got a new follower  ^^ thank you all you loyal followers of Tamagotchi Now, I really appreciate it, Now when I went to Wal-Mart yesterday I ran to the Tamagotchi Isle (well walked) and They had ALL of the available gotchi figures in stock   XD  I was soooo happy and I told my parents "Mom since my birthday is coming this Sunday can you buy me the gotchi figures?" she said "Yes"  I was so happy!! they even agreed to buy me all of them   X) 
Ok now I want to ask my followers a question *bum bum BUM*  what topic about tamagotchi do you want me to post/cover, or do you like reading about my life?   XD  LOL you decide

oh and if you havn't read my previeous posts, I HIGHLY RECOMEND the Tamatown Tama-GO it's amazing it's about the best American Tamagotchi Bandai Has ever made!! T

Thanks Bandi!!
-Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment