Tamagotchi ID

Tamagotchi ID

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tamatown Tama-go

I finally got my Tamatown Tama-Go at Toys R Us on the 15th   X)   i'm soo happy, my tama is now an Adult Kuromametchi, I have to say bandai did a good job with this tamagotchi, I give it 9 out of 10 stars the details are great...all I need now are Gotchi Figures...maybe for my birthday...that's this sunday August, 22nd ^^
at first I thought they couldn't use items then I looked at Ra's Tama-Go log from Tama Zone and when he connected the Memetchi figure and Mametchi figure...he bought items from the figures and a closet was magicly made in his Tama-Go's living room   XD  i'm glad bandai didn't leave out the Item's feature...it also looks like I lost one of my followers...  :/

1 comment:

  1. Wait I take that back I didn't lose my Follower ^^' sorry babywags

    ReplyDelete