Tamagotchi ID

Tamagotchi ID

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Blog?

I was at the Tamagotchi website and I scolled down and seen Gozaruchi I don't know if I spelled his name right but anyway...he said in his speech bubble  "Hi Joel @ Tamagotchi Now!"  I was sooo happy  XD    i've been playing with my Tama-Go and having lots of fun  ^^ all I need now is some gotchi figures...that is if Toy's R us plans to get more...last time I went they only had Violetchi...I've been talking too much about me...if there are any people who go on my website please post comments on what topics (about Tamagotchi) I should cover like the TV show...or any Tama Version

-Thanks
Joel

2 comments:

  1. Dude me too! I've been taking my Tama-Go to work =3. Btw man, ToysRUs.com has the entire selection of the tamagotchi figures released so far. $7.99 each. Such a great buy. I can't wait for Gozarutchi to be released! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeffrey, thanks for following Tamagotchi Now, ^^ please ask any questions regarding Tamagotchi on my site

    -Thanks

    ReplyDelete